South Jersey Outpatient Treatment for Mental Health
When someone is experiencing mental health challenges, outpatient treatment programs can provide the support to help. Renewed Light offers outpatient mental health treatment in New Jersey. Those facing mental health challenges can find help in our outpatient program. Patients can live at home while taking part in a medically supervised outpatient program.
When you or someone you love needs outpatient treatment for mental health, life activities can continue during our program. Our outpatient option will keep you connected to your life during treatment. Outpatient programs can provide medically supervised treatments without missing out on work, school, family, or other vital personal life events.
What is Outpatient Treatment for Mental Health?
Treatment programs are either inpatient or outpatient. Inpatient programs require living at a facility until it is medically safe to return home. But some patients have already completed an inpatient program. Others do not need inpatient support. Outpatient treatment can be the next step for some. But others simply will benefit from mental health outpatient programs.
Outpatient programs provide services during the day or evening while patients participate in many aspects of regular home life at the same time. Many patients can still attend work, school, and other personal commitments in outpatient treatment for mental health. Patients stay at home safely during outpatient treatment. Outpatient participants also enjoy the support system and comforts of home.CALL NOW
Who Can Use Outpatient Treatment for Mental Health?
Renewed Light evaluates every patient considering treatment before admission. Mental health outpatient programs are good for those who can safely live at home. Good candidates for outpatient can follow schedules. Potential patients must show they are mentally stable enough to be on their own. In addition, patients must not need 24-hour supervision. Others who qualify for outpatient may have already finished an inpatient program. Outpatient treatment helps support and encourage new, healthy habits.
What Type of Therapy Does Outpatient Treatment for Mental Health Include?
Those searching for outpatient mental health treatment in New Jersey can experience many types of therapies at Renewed Light. All treatment programs include multiple therapy options with qualified professionals. Each outpatient program is personalized based on what the patient needs. Patients in our outpatient program may utilize any of these therapies:
- Medication-assisted therapy – Some patients benefit from medication intervention. Each situation is unique, but some common medications may be prescribed by a medical professional.
- Individual therapy – These are sessions with the patient and a qualified professional therapist. Patients can discuss ongoing successes and struggles in this setting.
- Group therapy – In group therapy sessions, patients will learn from and support others in the outpatient program. A licensed therapist will guide group therapy. Patients will benefit from creating strong relationships with others building a mentally healthy life.
- Family therapy – When safe, patients and family members may go to therapy together or separately. A licensed therapist will lead family sessions. Family therapy can be in small family groups or an individual meeting with a therapist. This type of therapy addresses family relationships contributing to mental health.
- Grief counseling – Grief counseling may be provided if a patient is struggling with loss.
- Couples therapy – This type of therapy improves communication between people in a relationship. A qualified professional may meet with each person individually or all together.
How Does Telehealth Therapy Support Mental Health Outpatient Programs?
Virtual visits with a doctor have become more common. Many insurance policies now cover telehealth as well. For some, outpatient mental health treatment in New Jersey may include virtual visits with medical professionals.
At Renewed Light, outpatient treatment for mental health includes telehealth options. Patients may need telehealth therapy support for many reasons. Virtual therapy can provide a check-in or session with a therapist when meeting in person is not possible. Telehealth is also a vital part of mental health outpatient programs since patients are not physically supervised 24 hours a day.CALL NOW
How Does Medication Management Work with Outpatient Treatment for Mental Health?
Drug therapy may be part of some outpatient treatment for mental health. A medical professional will monitor a patient when medication-assisted therapy (MAT) is used in an outpatient program. Drug therapies can be used alongside other types of therapy and treatment. All medications will be monitored for a patient’s ongoing safety and health. A medical professional will decide if a patient can benefit from drug therapy.
If you or someone you love is struggling with mental health, treatment is available. While receiving mental health treatment, you can still go to work, school and see the ones you love. To learn more about outpatient mental health treatment in New Jersey, contact Renewed Health today.
We can tell you about our programs, therapies, and treatment options that may be right for you. We can assess your current mental health and help you create new healthy habits for a better life. Don’t wait. Reach out today so we can help. Renewed Health can help you transform your life through our mental health outpatient programs.
Have questions? Emergency mental health problem?
We’re here for you